- One (1) 4 Switch A-Pillar (Driver Side).
- Four (4) Rocker Switches (2 Blue/ 2 Red).
- One (1) Control Box with Wiring.
- One (1) Bracket.
- One (1) 6-Terminal Block with Hardware.
- Wiring Instruction.
Specs & more:
- Unable to provide power to your aftermarket lights on your Jeep?
- Tired of buying multiple components just to run into more wiring issues?
- Need a SIMPLE Wiring solution that will perfectly fit your Wrangler?
LOOK NO MORE! Your ALL-IN-ONE Wiring solution is HERE!
At LEDs 4 LESS we speak the Jeep Wrangler language. This is why we've engineered an all-in-one wiring system solution. Properly wiring your aftermarket lights is important to avoid fires or warranty issues. We've done the homework for you so you can spend more time building your Jeep, and less time worrying about technical issues.
- Simple Design
- System requires no modifications. Installation takes only 1 hour.
- Wiring system includes fuses and relays to protect your aftermarket lights.
- Fits nicely under the hood.
- Operating Voltage: 12V. Max Wattage: 600 Watts.
- Integrated Temperature Protection. Protects lights from overheating
07 - 17 Jeep Wrangler Jk 2 door
07 - 17 Jeep Wrangler JK 4 door
Warranty & Returns:
- Lifetime warranty included with all our products
- 14 day return policy
Email us at email@example.com
(971) 930 - 9778
We Also Recommend
Jeep JK - Pack 07 - 2017 (52") Light bar / LED Projector halo headlights / 2 pods and all brackets